2.6 x 3.35 Truck Pulling Turbocharger
The 2.6 x 3.35 is a great option for a truck that may not be built to the max. If you have a smaller motor, less fuel or you can’t run as high rpm as the heavy hitters, this may be a good option. It has a smaller T4 turbine housing which will make it easier to light, yet the 3.35 CEA turbine wheel will make more power and have less drive pressure than the 2.6 x 3.
PTE's 2.6 x 3.35 Truck Pulling Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), CNC-machined 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), inconel turbine wheel.
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for reliability and performance
• Greater efficiency than other aftermarket units
• Easier to stay on top off it due to the ball bearings and the CEA® turbine wheel.
• Capable of higher boost pressure with less heat
• Map Width Enhancement (MWE) cover
• Turbine housing options:
-T4 divided 1.12 A/R with 4” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
-T4 divided 1.28 A/R with 4” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
• Standard units are built to PPL 2.6 rules
• Custom units are available upon request (just send us a copy of the class rules)
Precision Turbo and Engine has been building championship and record setting Chargers for over twenty years and knows what it takes to put you in the sand pile.