Midwest Diesel & Auto 6.7L Powerstroke Stage 1 Short Block
As of July 2018, Midwest Diesel & Auto now offers 2 levels for the 6.7L Powerstroke in the built engine category, this is our Stage 1. This fits the build for most people who are looking for a forged connecting rod motor. This set up has been proven to well over 1000RWHP for extended use with no issues or fatigue.
We recommend going to our Stage 2 if you intend to run compound turbochargers, excessive nitrous, or turn higher RPM's for extended use.
Midwest Diesel & Auto 6.7 Powerstroke Stage 1 Short Block Assembly
- Forged Connecting Rods
- HS Motorsports Billet Oil Pump Regulator
- OEM Hydraulic Lifters (Works w/ Factory or Stage 1/2 River City Diesel Camshafts)
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Torque Plate Honed Cylinder Block
- Tig-Welded Cam Gear w/ Factory Camshaft (Customer may add Stage 1 or 2 River City Diesel Camshaft)
- Tig-Welded Crankshaft Gear
- ARP Head Studs are included and must be purchased as the short block is torque plate honed with the set that will be used.
- Factory Main Bolts
- ARP Harmonic Balancer Hardware Kit
- Customer is responsible for providing their own Upper/Lower Oil Pan Assemblies, as well as installing a new Oil Cooler.
- Customer may choose to purchase a MDA-67ECK (Engine Carnage Kit) to get a new upper oil pan, including hardware and seals.
- Rev 2 – 07/01/2018
Includes New Front Cover, New Bearings, Seals & Rear Cover
1000.00 Guaranteed Core Charge
All Midwest Diesel Engines come with a 2 Year - 100,000 mile - limited manufacturer warranty. We guarantee to build you the best platform that we can, but we cannot control parts used in Race Applications or damaged by other components.
EX - If you reuse your factory 150,000 mile injectors without testing them, and melt a piston due to injector failure, that is on you. If you reuse a turbocharger or upper oil pan filled with foreign material andcontaminate your new engine, that is on you.
Any warranty situations must be inspected by Midwest Diesel & Auto and deemed warrant-able or not. We do not under any circumstances pay another shops labor to inspect/disassemble/reassemble your vehicle.